I hardly ever post recipes, but I am so proud of this one I need to put it up.
I had to clear the bourbon biscuits in my kitchen, because I needed to use the container for something else. I couldn’t find a good recipe anywhere on the wide world web, so I had to be a little innovative. If I may so myself, my little experiment turned out quite fine (and its super easy to make), so here we go:
10-12 bourbon biscuits
6-8 cubes of chocolate (I used dairy milk)
A block of butter
2 tblspn honey
2. Melt the chocolate, honey and butter (each separately) in a microwave and mix together
3. Grind / crush the bourbon biscuits to fine powder
4. Mix the biscuits with the melted chocolate/honey/butter mix
5. Add milk to the mix and mix well, till you get a slightly viscous consistency
6. Tip the mixture into the container. Refrigerate for ~2 hours.
Goes well with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.
You could try throwing in fruits and nuts, if you like.
Try it out with other brands of biscuits