The Kerala Tourism board is slowly opening up its beautiful rubber plantations to eco-tourists. The quiet, thick rubber plantations, the tappers who toil almost camouflaged among the trees and even the queer smell of the drying rubber sheets are part and parcel of Kerala’s evergreen beauty. If you are ever in God’s own country, do take the time off to go for nature walks in the plantations, enjoy their soothing silence and the company of the many friendly birds, butterflies and squirrels that scuttle around.
About Silent Eloquence
Silence is what you hear
Yet pregnant is the quiescence
It’s what this makes you ponder
That makes this silence eloquence.
- A good point, well-made: #Augmentation vs #Autonomy in cars: https://t.co/Np7TDrKjV4 It's time we took a system view, rather than silo views about 2 weeks ago
- Working in sectors where if you see another woman in the building, you are happy, I look to tech with hope. Sad. Le… https://t.co/wWUo12lcjj about 2 weeks ago
- Inspiring. https://t.co/ISPuBGGJIZ about 1 month ago
- @srijith https://t.co/QNkhwrKGkx about 3 months ago in reply to srijith
- My first #story from @thewriterstudio workshop is now online. Read it here:https://t.co/eMH5U3DWFC #fiction… https://t.co/DtQ5J9HlOE about 3 months ago
- It seems 2017 has brought in some inspiration to write again. First poem of the year - We, The Millennials https://t.co/417DonvpN3 about 3 months ago
- RT @prathambooks: Today is our birthday :). We are 13 years old. Thank you all for being a part of our journey & joining us in so many diff… about 3 months ago
- My favourite chart of 2016: reinforcing effects on mobility, and how it will change your life! More at… https://t.co/qgEgI53Flj about 4 months ago
- Old friends diverging? https://t.co/u06OucS1Pl about 4 months ago
- I have a first draft that needs to be edited. I can't remember the last time I faced a task this daunting. https://t.co/bRnAiSppw0 about 4 months ago