One of things about living in a country where you cant get English books is that you cant make impulse buys on books. I read about them and order them via my personal book delivery service. I get my books every weekend from Amsterdam. This weekend, I had a surprise in store, “Parallel Worlds” by Michio Kaku. Ever since the book came out in Dec, I have been wanting to have it, but was just dilly dallying since I don’t usually buy hard bound books. But when it comes unrequested as part of my usual weekend order, I absolutely feel like a fat kid in a candy store.
About Silent Eloquence
Silence is what you hear
Yet pregnant is the quiescence
It’s what this makes you ponder
That makes this silence eloquence.
- A good point, well-made: #Augmentation vs #Autonomy in cars: https://t.co/Np7TDrKjV4 It's time we took a system view, rather than silo views about 1 week ago
- Working in sectors where if you see another woman in the building, you are happy, I look to tech with hope. Sad. Le… https://t.co/wWUo12lcjj about 1 week ago
- Inspiring. https://t.co/ISPuBGGJIZ about 1 month ago
- @srijith https://t.co/QNkhwrKGkx about 2 months ago in reply to srijith
- My first #story from @thewriterstudio workshop is now online. Read it here:https://t.co/eMH5U3DWFC #fiction… https://t.co/DtQ5J9HlOE about 3 months ago
- It seems 2017 has brought in some inspiration to write again. First poem of the year - We, The Millennials https://t.co/417DonvpN3 about 3 months ago
- RT @prathambooks: Today is our birthday :). We are 13 years old. Thank you all for being a part of our journey & joining us in so many diff… about 3 months ago
- My favourite chart of 2016: reinforcing effects on mobility, and how it will change your life! More at… https://t.co/qgEgI53Flj about 4 months ago
- Old friends diverging? https://t.co/u06OucS1Pl about 4 months ago
- I have a first draft that needs to be edited. I can't remember the last time I faced a task this daunting. https://t.co/bRnAiSppw0 about 4 months ago